Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ati7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 17 March 2007 - 01:01 AM

Hello,
I have Acronis True Image 7 For free and it will not make an image
the screen shows but then it stays blank...i left it on for around 30 minutes or so and it is stillblank..anyone know whats up?
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 El_Tel

El_Tel

• Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi...

I might be out of place here :flowers: , but if you are looking to make a back up copy of your hard drive...

If somebody here with more technical knowledge could have a look at "Lazy Mirror" FREE which I have used for two years without any problems, but then then again I've not had a system crash that I have needed to recover any mass of data as yet...

Regards :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Tarrah then... Why not check my Intro

Many Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users