- Submit your Add or Remove Programs list - With the help of Atri, I have created a tool that allows you to import your Add or Remove Programs list directly into our database. Once this list is imported the entries go into a queue where myself, and others, will review each entry, flesh it out, and add it to the database. With your submissions the database will quickly grow and be the most complete list of Add or Remove Programs entries available. I encourage everyone to submit there lists in order to help grow the database. Note: This feature does require a working Internet Explorer which will be used to submit the list. I unfortunately could not get it to work via Firefox or another browser.
- Entries now show when they are Rootkits - If a a particular entry is a known Rootkit, the Startup Database will display a warning stating so when you are viewing it's entry.
- Rootkit Listing - This link will allow you to see all the entries in the Startup Database that have been classified as Rootkits.
- Startup Submission Wizard - Do you have a startup that is not in our database? Using the submission wizard you can submit these entries directly to our database. These entries will go into a queue where the staff will review, edit, flesh out, and ultimately decide if they should be added. If a submitted submission is accepted, that submission will count towards your submission total. The top 20 submitters can be found here. The review status of your submitted entries can be found in your personal submission profile which is linked at the Top Submitters page.
- HijackThis Entry Lists - We have now added HijackThis entry categories as part of our navigation structure. You can click on the particular entry navigation link to see those startup entries that match the particular HijackThis entry you are listing.
- Advanced Search - I have had a lot of requests to create a more advanced search feature that will allow you to search for specific words in specific categories. Now with the advanced search you can mix and match what parts of a startup entry you would like to search in