Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Create A Hijack Log?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SML

SML

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:44 PM

Please be gentle with me. I have absolutely no technical or IT skills whatsoever, so can someone give me the idiot's guide to doing this? My PC is basically completely unresponsive, and assuming I can create a log, I don't know how I'll transfer it to this forum as IE is not working and I doubt whether my printer will work. Anyway, one step at a time...!
(Moderator edit: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 16 March 2007 - 06:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

Instructions for creating and posting a HJT log are found here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

If you have any questions after reading this, then please post them in a reply to this thread and reference the part (s) of the Guide that are not clear so our Members can help you.
Thanks,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users