Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will I be able to use my express upgrade in the future after patches come out?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 floorman

floorman

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 15 March 2007 - 12:34 AM

So Grinder you believe that any patches won't affect the express upgrade version of vista (home premium) I have. I received it shortly after purchasing a new Dell, I'd like to give Microsoft some time before installing it.
Mark

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 floorman

floorman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:00 AM

I'm sorry Grinler for misspelling your name! :huh:

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:45 AM

Its ok...no you will have absolutely no problems at all in the future with your express upgrade DVD. You will need to just download all the new updates, but everyone needs to do that :huh:

#4 floorman

floorman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:16 AM

Thanks Grinler,
I'm looking forward to using vista, but would like to let microsoft issue a service pack or two. Thanks again for your input. :huh:
Mark

#5 Jesse Bassett

Jesse Bassett

• Members
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

Thanks Grinler,
I'm looking forward to using vista, but would like to let microsoft issue a service pack or two. Thanks again for your input. :huh:
Mark

Microsoft won't issue the first service pack for Windows Vista for another year. Personally, I just went out and bought Vista. I'm using it now and haven't noticed a single problem.....
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 l McAfee Total Protection l Super AntiSpyware Free Edition l AdAware SE Personal l Spyware Blaster l Spyware Guard l Safe Eyes 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users