Before doing that you might want to see what is causing that : Please do the following :
Try disabling the automatically restart on system failure feature. Then you are able to read what messages appear on the blue screen and post that back here for some one to lol at.
Click Start Button
On the Start Menu click Control Panel
When the Control Panel window opens click on the System icon
The system properties window opens
Click the Advanced tab
In the Advanced tab window locate the Start and Recovery section and press the Settings button
When the settings window opens look for the System failure section
Remove the check mark from the Automatically Restart option
Click OK to Exit
You might want to consider to do an online scan on all your music files
In normal mode, run an online antivirus check from at least two and preferably three of the following sitesBitDefenderComputer Associates Online Virus ScanPanda's ActiveScanTrend Micro HousecallWindows Live Safety Center Free Online ScanThis scanner from Trend does not require an Active X to run.
1. Detects and removes malware ( viruses, worms, trojans, etc. )
2. Detects and removes grayware and spyware
3. Restores damage caused by malware to your system.
4. Notifies about vulnerabilities in installed programs and connected network services.
5. Multi-platform support for: Windows, Linux, Solaris.
6. Easy-to-use with the Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
to rule out that your files are infected, especially if they were obtained via P2P applications