Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.
My son recently found out what his birthday present was by looking at an emailed picture his aunt sent him and clicking the back/forward arrows after he downloaded the pictures to eventually see sites that I had visited 2 days prior, thus knowing exactly what he was getting for his birthday. How do I prohibit those images from showing up in the future?
Welcome to BC hawaiian007(This brings back memories...)
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
* Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer * Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab * Under Browsing History, click "Delete". * Click "Delete Files", "Delete cookies" and "Delete history" * Click Close below.
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
* Go to Tools > Options. * Click Privacy in the menu.. * Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear. * Select all and click the Clear button again. * Click OK to close the Options window
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
* Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok. * Let it scan your system for files to remove. * Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked. * Press OK to remove them.