Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rappelz Graphic Card Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 weecher

weecher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:38 PM

Anyways I'm starting up the game Rappelz witha few friends to play with them. The problem is that whenever I use a skill of any type that does any move the game will freeze up on me then minimize to the task bar. When I reneter the game it freezes to a black screen. My video card is a Radeon 7500 series, my computer meets the requirements easily to run the game. I even re-downloaded all the current drivers for my card three times now. When It does freeze up ATI control center says that my AGP texture acceleration is not fuctioning or unavailable. Then I run the DXDIAG on my computer and under the display tab it tells my that my AGP texture acceleration is "Not Available". I haven't found a clear answer on how to get it working but if anyone has a clue that would be great.
Thank You
Weecher

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 AM

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:54 PM

Is this problem occurring with other games too?

I was having a similar problem where my screen would lock up (with every game though), the message I was receiving was something about CCC having to restore my VPU recover, but the game still screwed up and I would have to restart my computer. I tried many things, and nothing fixed the problem :thumbsup: . So I RMA'ed my card and am hoping to get it back functioning correctly. Hopefully nothing like this is happening to you.

Could you try the card and the game in another computer? Also have you tried the popular Omega drivers? I don't ahve the website, but I bet you could easily find it by googling it. Hope this helps!
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 weecher

weecher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 13 March 2007 - 10:04 PM

Well I reformatted my Computer before I downloaded this game and yeah I mean i can play plenty of other games on my computer that are more complex in graphics. I have tried the omega drivers and I still have the same problem. But thank you for the suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users