Jump to content
Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:40 PM
Posted 15 March 2007 - 07:34 PM
I think the audio is not detected from hardware level.
Please clear CMOS by:
1. Cut the power supply for whole system and open your case;
2. Take out the Cmos battery from the battery socket;
3. Install your battery with "reverse side" that means turn the battery 180 degree and put into battery socket;
4. Hold about 30 seconds, then take out the battery and install it normally;
5. Plug the power cord and Power on.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users