Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cool Tube

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 biggib

biggib

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

i just found a new wmp add on called cool tube lots of cool features live tv radio etc(world wide )anyone intrested wmp go to options plugins it takes you to the plugin site scroll to bottom look for gforce click on then it links you it's free it goes on desktop (i'm new is this old news) :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:46 PM

Can you please supply the link for our members?

#3 biggib

biggib
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

i could'nt find an actual link but if you google cool cube and click on first option it will take you there then you have the option of downloading it also available is xtreme jockey and others (same site)really cool lots of other options will download to yo :thumbsup: ur desk top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users