Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Saying Hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cconniejean

cconniejean

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:21 PM

Hello, join to try and get some help. I'm from Saint Augustine, Florida. Other than five years in the Air Force, I have been with Hydro Alum for 25 years. I have a daughter, 24 and the love of my life, grand daughter, age 5. Other than my computer and grand daughter, no hobbies really.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

I am sure both "hobbies" keep you quite busy.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 AM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:15 AM

Heycconniejean welcome to BC. Have a look around here.In the meantime may I draw your attention to a worthy cause we serve here at BC, it is called Folding&Home. PLease click the banner in my sig which takes you to the thread.

#4 Novitiate

Novitiate

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:54 AM

Hello, I'm also a newbie, so new that my first post (about a problem I had with my computer) was in the wrong forum. I'm an Australian. I live in the north, where it's very hot and humid but the rain has stopped in the last year. It's so dry when it rained last week, I had to think really hard to remember how to turn on the windscreen wipers. I know next to nothing about computers, which is a real drag because so many things rely on using one (at least they don't have windscreen wipers). I got on to this site by googling a problem and liked what I saw. Isn't it great that so many people spend their free time helping us dummies? Keep it up guys!! I also have a 5 year old grand daughter, who is the only sure fire thing to make me smile sometimes. I love kids. They have no log off, they don't freeze, all cookies are good, and when something goes wrong, not only do they tell you in plain english what it is, but they believe you can fix it too!!

Edited by Novitiate, 12 March 2007 - 04:57 AM.

#5 tink536

tink536

**pixie in training**

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:59 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer cconniejean & Novitiate!

Posted Image
Posted Image
I search for Sjogrens Syndrome Foundation...Who will you search for?

#6 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:31 AM

Hello and :thumbsup: to BC
Hope you get help here :flowers:

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users