Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Wanted To Say Howdy Y'all

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Iodine

Iodine

• Members
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:03 PM

xxx

[font=Verdana][size=2] :thumbsup:

As you can tell I'm new here and I'm still trying to find my way around. I do get lost easy, esp. when I haven't had much sleep for 2 days. That's how I found you,just looking around. I was also looking at text in different areas about people who are having problems getting their redemtion copy of Vista. I'm sure having a time trying to get mine !!! Oh well, that is a different matter for other places on here I guess.
I'm always open for a chat or an e-mail. I have insomnia alot of the time and I'm usually up pretty late, if not all night.
If there is anyone of the members that happens to have Sjogrens Syndrome I would be esp. interested in talking with you. It is really an experience !!
Oh !! I do have a crazy sense of humor and enjoy a good laugh so let'er roll. I guess that's about it for now. I did do a profile last night, if anyone is interested and if I did it right and it took. Let me know ,Please.
Out of here, Iodine ( Briar's wife )
Tell me and I forget ;Show me and I may remember;involve me and I"ll understand.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:08 PM

Hello Iodine,

Welcome to BleepingComputer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them in the appropriate sections and someone will reply to you ASAP.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

Your profile took, and makes interesting reading!
You need to close your BBCodes in your texts and in your signature: here is a quick explanation:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34715/bb-code-application/

If you use Firefox, there is a great extension for using these codes called BBCodeXtra.
Welcome to this friendly, and open-all-night, user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:46 PM

Posted Image at BC. You will see we are funloving people. Please feel free to join at the Forum Games chapter.

Edited by fozzie, 11 March 2007 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users