Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re-incarnation

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:46 PM

:thumbsup: hey everyone thought i'd throw this one out there as i thought the results would be intresting

i would've liked to have been,christopher columbus ,sailing exploring and discovering .

your turn guys.
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:00 PM

I would have liked to have been Ramesses II, also known by Ramesses the Great. :thumbsup:
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#3 mz30

mz30
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

I would have liked to have been Ramesses II, also known by Ramesses the Great. :flowers:

ramesses the great the first king in history to sign a peace treaty nice :thumbsup:

Edited by mz30, 11 March 2007 - 02:06 PM.

god my head hurts.

Posted Image

#4 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:33 PM

At the moment, all i can think of is that i might have liked to have perhaps been a D'eath, a Potter, a Smith, or a Hunter in the 15th or 16th century. I dont really know what famous person i would have liked to have been, i shall have to think!

Edited by nn23, 11 March 2007 - 05:04 PM.

#5 Globe Roamer Jeff

Globe Roamer Jeff

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:25 AM

If I get another chance to live again... I'll be quite happy to just be myself. :thumbsup:

#6 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:26 AM

If I get another chance to live again... I'll be quite happy to just be myself. :flowers:

Yeah, but i think mz30 was askin who you would have been before this life, not who you would like to be in your next life, its a different concept from the same old "classic" re-incarnation question. :trumpet:

who would you have liked to have been before this life? :thumbsup:

Edited by nn23, 12 March 2007 - 06:47 AM.

#7 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:44 AM

I had a new thought...it doesnt just have to be who it could also be what? So in that case, i might have liked to have been a cat...pre middle ages maybe in the BC times, cause in the middleages people used to think cats were in league with the devil and subject them to torture and so on. So, yeah, i would have liked to have been either a cat shipmate, all the rats i could possibly want, lots of lovin from the other shipmates who appreciate my work and the chance to travel to lots of different places :thumbsup: ....or some royal cat or somit, but not in Britian, cause they tended to think of cats as toys, where as in some countries they were considered more important than people :trumpet: . It would be nice to be small and agile aswell and be able to leap around without worrying about hurting myself cause i'm so darn goood! :inlove: . Yeahhhh, cats are cool, i'd be a cat :flowers: .

Edited by nn23, 12 March 2007 - 06:46 AM.

#8 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:34 AM

I'm with ya nn23. I would prefer to have been a "what" istead of a "who".
A Bald Eagle would have been good. Home on the water, fly 1st class anywhere I go, lots of seafood. :thumbsup:

#9 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:52 AM

WOW yeahhhh, thats so coool, fairplay ha ha good idea! :trumpet: :inlove: maybe i could have been a bird in the life before i was a cat :thumbsup: . I would have been hmmm a buzzard in the area i live, cause they got beaches and woods, iot would be nice mmm :cool:

NICE ONE Posted ImageHitSqadPosted Image!!! :flowers:
Posted Imagenn23

#10 mz30

mz30
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:58 AM

nice twist guys if i was a (what) i would have loved to be a yeti over 6ft tall hairy and smelling really bad
oh wait a second thats me already :thumbsup:
god my head hurts.

Posted Image

#11 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:16 PM

Posted ImageLMAO!!! NICE! Posted Image

#12 blueandgold04

blueandgold04

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:52 PM

I think to be a Grizzly Bear in Alaska would be nice. Plenty of fish, clean air, and hopefully I would remember enough to stay away from humans! :thumbsup:

As a person, now that's a tough one! Perhaps Miyamoto Musashi. Or one of my dad's good buddies growing up (probably would have made for some crazy times). :flowers:
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." -Albert Camus
"Chance favors the prepared mind." -Louis Pasteur
"If a man does his best, what else is there?" -George S. Patton

#13 mz30

mz30
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

I think to be a Grizzly Bear in Alaska would be nice. Plenty of fish, clean air, and hopefully I would remember enough to stay away from humans! :thumbsup:

As a person, now that's a tough one! Perhaps Miyamoto Musashi. Or one of my dad's good buddies growing up (probably would have made for some crazy times). :flowers:

samurai guy ?
god my head hurts.

Posted Image

#14 blueandgold04

blueandgold04

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

Yes. A real man, who ascended his original path to become a true Human Being. The focus of the story "Musashi". Hailed as the "Gone With the Wind" of Japan. A truly excellent story. If you ever see a Samurai warrior wielding two swords, Musashi is to thank. He created the "Style of Two Heavens". There is a 3-part movie about his life as well.
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal." -Albert Camus
"Chance favors the prepared mind." -Louis Pasteur
"If a man does his best, what else is there?" -George S. Patton

#15 mz30

mz30
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:59 PM

Yes. A real man, who ascended his original path to become a true Human Being. The focus of the story "Musashi". Hailed as the "Gone With the Wind" of Japan. A truly excellent story. If you ever see a Samurai warrior wielding two swords, Musashi is to thank. He created the "Style of Two Heavens". There is a 3-part movie about his life as well.

whats movie called sounds intresting :thumbsup:
god my head hurts.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users