Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Computer: Good Or No Good

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brokendream

brokendream

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:13 AM

Hello,

I'm Currently looking for a new computer and saw THIS i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it's worth the money or overpriced for what it has.

Thanks For Any Info :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

Hello,

I would say that it looks good. It will do most things that you ask it to do. and its not bad for the price

Edited by nigglesnush85, 11 March 2007 - 11:23 AM.

Regards,

Alan.

#3 brokendream

brokendream
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

Thxs for the reply, i'd mainly be using the computer for gaming and d/ling music, films etc. Here's a more detailed look at the computer and come's with a free vista premium upgrade

Edited by brokendream, 11 March 2007 - 11:25 AM.

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:13 PM

It looks like a good system, it looks like it is easily upgradable too. just a couple of points to be aware of,
1 the software that is bundled with the system, looks like most of it will expire after a certain ammount of time.

2 it has a tv card installed, make sure you have a tv licence.

other than that, it looks good and the only small print i could see is point 1.
Regards,

Alan.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,492 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:12 PM

hello it's a very nicePC
Yet I have 2 items to note.
In the 2 references I noticed 2 different sound devices. A 5.1 and 7.1 card.
I see pictured speakers and a mention that there are no speakers included in the first one and amplified speakers in the second. You would probably want surround sound (if you want that at all) but either the 5 or 7.1 that the system supports. Not the pair of speakers offered in selection 2 or none in 1. Something to find out about.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users