Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Intro.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaspiahn

Kaspiahn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:44 AM

I am a soldier getting ready to retire. I have been preparing for the transition for awhile. I got A+ certified, took college courses, and have worked in an IT position for the last 8 years. I feel that I am ready to move into the civilian sector. I figured that signing up for forums such as this can be a great source of info. I also figured it would be a good way to network with fellow IT professionals. If anyone knows of a job opening in the Fort Sill/Oklahoma City area please let me know. I'd very much appreciate the lead. I am looking for something along the lines of PC Technician or Network Technician. I like to troubleshoot systems more than anything else. I look at each problem as an opportunity to learn and grow as a professional. I look forward to being a part of this board and hope to be a major contributor to it's members. Thx.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:02 AM

Welcome to BC!
You can not only learn a lot from reading and helping in the forums, but also use BC to keep abreast of all the new things constantly happening in the happy world of computing.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:29 AM

Welcome Kaspiahn. Happy to have you here. As John said you have enough to read overhere. In the meantime may I draw your attention to a worthy cause we serve here at BC, it is called Folding&Home. PLease click the banner in my sig which takes you to the thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users