Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online Music Playing Too Fast!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tshearin

tshearin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

EVERYTIME I ATTEMPT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC ONLINE OR GO TO A WEBSITE WITH MUSIC OR VIDEO, THE SOUND IS PLAYING TOO FAST. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SLOW IT DOWN. MY CD'S SEEM TO PLAY RIGHT SO WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM? PLEASE OFFER SOME HELP.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:18 AM

Hi tshearin, welcome to BC.
It's usually a codec issue. What program are you using for streaming media playback, WMP?
BTW, kill the cap locks please. :thumbsup:

#3 tshearin

tshearin
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 05:07 PM

Sorry about the caps lock. I'm not sure how to find what program I'm using. I'm not very good at figuring that one out. If you could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users