Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Installer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shira

Shira

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:38 PM

:thumbsup: Every time I touch a button on my computer this stupid Windows Installer window pops up. It is an actual box, with the words Windows Installer in a dark blue rectangle at the top of the box. Then in the lighter blue part of the box in the upper left corner there is an icon of a computer screen, an empty box and a disc all put together. Then in the lower right corner of the box is a rectangular box with the word CANCEL in it. It will stay on the screen for 2 minutes and then disappear. If you press the CANCEL button it will just become lighter and still take 2 minutes to disappear. How do I get rid of this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:48 PM

Hello Shira,

Welcome to BleepingComputer. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, post them in the appropriate sections and someone will reply to you ASAP.

PM a moderator and ask them to move this to the appropriate section where you'll get the help you need. :thumbsup:

#3 Darthy

Darthy

The red side of the Force

• Members
  • 1,217 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:17 PM

Hi and :thumbsup: to BC.
Regards,

Darthy
Εν οίδα οτι ουδέν οίδα - Socrates
Thanks John

#4 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:19 AM

:) aaaaah, sounds like a bit of a nightmare :thumbsup: :flowers: , I cant offer any help with this i'm afraid, just wanted to say hello so,
Hi Shira :trumpet:

Posted Image
to Bleeping Computer!

Check out the different forums and post your problem in the one you think relates most :cool: . While your waiting for a reply come down here to "General Topics" forum and play a few games, post a scribble, or even join a debate its cooool :inlove:

Hope you get your problem sorted soon and have fun!

NICE ONE!!!nn23 :P

#5 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:48 PM

Posted Image at BC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users