Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lucky 7's contest

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CalamityKen

CalamityKen

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:06 AM

Calendar of Updates is having a membership contest.
Non-registered guests please register to be entered!!!

To all our members and guests:
We are proud to announce a special contest!
The founders of Calendar of Updates are proud that so many of you have registered and visit our site on a regular basis. From our very humble beginnings (we laughed at the prospect of attracting 50 members!) we have grown quickly to over 700 members!
To encourage greater membership we are having a special giveaway. We will offer a free license for software from one or more of the publishers that are found on our calendar (we are currently in the process of acquiring licenses, please see future announcements regarding the names of the software).

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?act=calendar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:56 PM

Damn, I am already registered! :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, I recommend everyone pay a visit to COU. The site is extremely useful and I have used it many times in work and personal life to find out upcoming releases, events, or other information.

Kudos to COU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users