Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[urgent]bandwidth Limiting On Routers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 antonyfl

antonyfl

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:33 AM

I need to know hwot limit bandwidth on how much bandwitch goes through to each computer. My older sister uses all of the bandwidth... but she needs it for her school work. I would like to know how to limit part of the bandwidth on a WRT54G router.

I have a WRT54G with DD-Wrt v23ps2 Micro edition

Plz help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,736 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 09 March 2007 - 10:52 AM

Hopefully someone here will have an answer for you. If not, you might want to take a look at the DD-WRT forum here.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#3 antonyfl

antonyfl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:04 AM

i found the program that is using the bandwidth... http://www.gofoxy.net/foxy/homepage/index.jsp

anyone know how to set the settings on it so it limits bandwidth usage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users