Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adware.virtumonde Troubles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 torr

torr

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:42 AM

Hi folks,

I'm occurring a problem with Adware.VirtuMonde. My antivirus software NOD32 and monitoring tool WIN Patrol has detected that there is some unwanted add on in Browser helpers (tuvsqqo.dll). Since I have detected this I'm occurring problem; my home page and starting search page is changing automatically without my order and also Work offline message appears . I tried to remove it using NOD32, but it did not help, even if I delete it; it occurs again, another antivirus and adware tools even not detected it ( AVG, PANDA, Lavasoft tool..., and couple more tools (13 tools) ) I also used patch from Symantec directly for Adware.VirtuMonde , but it did not found it as well. I tried to find out some more information about tuvsqqo.dll but there was only one match form Google pointing to BleepingComputer.com. I read the topic, but I'm not sure if it would help to solve my problem tuvsqqo
Also I found the place where is it located in registry a deleted it , but after reboot it was there again.

Could anybody please help me?

Thank you very much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 AM

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:29 AM

First of all Welcome to BC [b]torr[/]

Here is the Virumonde Removal Guide

Furthermore if you want to participate in a good cause join our Folding@Home team.Here is post where it is all explained BC Team statistics

#3 torr

torr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:03 PM

Hi fozzie,

thank you for your advcie. Now is everything ok again.

Tomas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users