Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Fuzzy Display

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Paniconthenet

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:41 AM

Hi, I found this site looking for help with my moms computer, which i did and am excited to be apart of the community here! I have a problem with my HP desk top though i can not seem to find help with. When booting up it has a fuzzy display, almost like there is a shadow of everything a quarter of an inch from the said item. I know it sounds funny, but i have unplugged the monitor many times and its sometimes a quick fix, sometimes not. Am I missing something, never run into this sort of thing before. help if possible, and i'm happy to give more info, as i don't see how anyone would know what this is! Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:01 AM

Welcome to BC Paniconthenet As a first resort try to determin whether it is the monitor at fault by connecting it to another computer. If it is blurry on the other computer your monitor is "dyying "If that does not work we need to work on other options. Post your computer specs here including your Monitor Type and video card type

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users