Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Software Is Best To Create Mp3 Cds That Have Digital Text Readout In Carstereos?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rocket1406

rocket1406

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:05 AM

I have an MP3 CD Player in my car. When I burn MP3 cds, it only says "Folder 1" and "CD 6 - 01" instead of the actual text.

This may be an issue with my Car Stereo, but just to make sure I wanted to know what program and what settings you guys use for digital text readout in your Car MP3 Stereo?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 PM

Posted 05 March 2007 - 01:45 PM

Well I've never gotten my Deck to read the MP3 Folder Titles but usually they have very specific instruction on how to burn MP3 Cd's. However Nero 6 works well with my home DVD player as it also has MP3 CD capabilities. See what program your Deck manufacturer recommends. It will most likely be Nero or Roxio

Posted Image

#3 rocket1406

rocket1406
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:53 PM

Thanks. I'm stupid, if I hold the "DISP" button on my stereo (usually to toggle between Time and Radio) while I have an MP3 CD playing, it lets me choose if I want like "CD 6 - 01 + Time of song" showing, the Title, or the Artist.

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 05 March 2007 - 06:57 PM

The latest version ( unfortunally PAID) of nero supports it. The main question is whether your burner will support it??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users