Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Startup Monitor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ddude58

Ddude58

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:01 PM

Can anybody give me any information on this windows startup monitor
I think its still in beta form
Thank you :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,596 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 AM

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:18 PM

Which one?
There are a lot of programs that will monitor changes to your startup list. Winpatrol is free and has a lot of other functions.
http://www.winpatrol.com/

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Ddude58

Ddude58
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:03 PM

thank you
going to give winpatrol a try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users