Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My log...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 biker2301

biker2301

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 06 January 2005 - 08:42 PM

hey guys... this is my first expierence with the program, just dont want to delete anything important. wouldn't mind if you guys would tell me what to look for in the results.. thanks!
my log:

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 biker2301

biker2301
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 AM

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:36 PM

...could one, or more of these files or entries (dont know what they are really called) be the reason why i cant access my router configuration? i enter the ip address into internet explorer, and it doesnt even bring up the dialogue box asking me for my username/ password... it wont load it.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 AM

Posted 15 January 2005 - 05:01 PM

Please follow the instructions in the following link:

How to remove the websearch toolbar

Then post a new log as a reply...dont attach it please

0 user(s) are reading this topic