Jump to content
Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:57 AM
Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:46 AM
Edited by Dennis H, 10 March 2007 - 03:46 AM.
Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:35 PM
* New! Get our Firefox extension to put Snipshot in your right-click menu
* Our free API lets you use Snipshot for your own website
* No download necessary—100% browser based, no plug-ins required
* One-click import from any web site (including Flickr) with our bookmarklet
* Save to a free permanent URL at WebShots or to your Flickr account
* Save as GIF, JPG, PDF, PNG or TIF
* One-click enhance improves most images
* Basic editing tools like crop, rotate, resize
* Basic image adjustments like contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness and hue
* Unlimited undo and redo (Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, or ⌘Z and ⌘Y on your Mac)
* Nondestructive editing—we always work from the original
* Edit big pictures—up to 10 MB, or 25 megapixels (5000x5000 pixels)
* Import PDF (first page only), EPS or SVG
Edited by Scarlett, 10 March 2007 - 08:35 PM.
Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:00 PM
Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:29 PM
Well, thought I'd go ahead and install the new,nifty little extension.
It's all it says it is and after playing with one or two samples had the hang of it!
But, in order to get this whole thing to work,you have to install a Bookmarklet onto your Toolbar.
Its a little box with Snipshot Import that you are suppose to drag and drop onto your toolbar.
The only place it would actually 'change' for me when I was dragging it was on the home page icon....then Windows asks if you want to change your home page......nada.
Dennis,how did you install that Bookmarklet without moving your Homepage Icon?
Edited by Dennis H, 16 March 2007 - 03:36 PM.
Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:40 PM
Edited by tg1911, 16 March 2007 - 04:46 PM.
Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:42 PM
Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:45 PM
Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:46 PM
Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:29 PM
If I rightclick a picture i get in the context menu
1) Edit in Snipshot (which I mostly use)
2) edit in Snipshot with 2 choises enhance or resize
After I have chosen option 1, I will do whatever is needed click on save
and than I can choose to either save it do my desktop or directly host it at Flickr or Webshots
Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:49 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users