Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Notebook Hardware Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MystyDeb

MystyDeb

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:16 PM

Hi,

I have a 1 year old Toshiba Qosmio and it keeps overheating just recently. Of course right after the years warranty ended.
We get alot of problems with dust in our computers at our house and have to blow them out. I thought I should try that but I tried looking at the little hatches on the back but nothing accesses the fan.
My question is...1) Is it a mess to take the whole back off? I just see lots of screws around the edge.
2) Should I even try?? If not...the only place I know is the geek squad at Best Buy.

Thanks
Deb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,600 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

This may help.

Remember...google is your friend.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users