Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wow! Just Remembered A Prob I Got With Myspace Thats Been Buggin Me For Months!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nn23

nn23

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:04 PM

HA HAAAAA Finally i might get to sort this out!!! ha haaa i LOVE bleepingcomputer.com!Posted Image

right nuff of the sentimentalist over enthusiastic stuff...he he

I had become quite used to using snapdrive and poqbum to upload songs and create my own music player for myspace but the last one didnt work. I created it using 7 out of its 15 capacity for song space, copied the code, pasted it in my about me section. alls good!

Check me profile and theres NOTHING there! except, a ....> directly underneith the youtube vid above where it was supposed to be.

The strange thing is that it comes up in the preview page before saving but not in the preview WHOLE profile, just the preview that one section.

I spent a couple of weeks experimenting making new players with different tunes and nothing worked.

I got in touch with myspace and poqbum. Myspace probably got in touch and said they couldnt help cause they're usually pretty good at getting back with a couple of weeks. Poqbum has sent me no reply...admitedly i did post my help request a number of times before i came across a mess stating that re-sending messages was frowned upon he he oopsy :oopssign:

Its been months now and i've given up, but it took me a good...4 or 5 weeks to get over the traumer, i'm actually quite particular about me spot and this particular music player was an important part ha hah HOW SAD is that??? dont answer, i know :flowers:

THANKS LOADS FOR STOPPING BY! BYE :trumpet: :thumbsup:

Edited by nn23, 27 February 2007 - 05:06 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:46 AM

was this ever solved?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users