Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dugout-online

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Stefke

Stefke

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

Fan of football manager games?Try this game
www.dugout-online.com
What is dugout-online?
Dugout online is a football manager game played by people from all around the world competing in 49 countries in their leagues for fame and glory.you will start with a small time club with low finances,and you need to prove that your club has the right stuff.You create your own club,and are given random poor players(although you get sometimes lucky and get a good player,or a future superstar).The game is very interesting,its not detail in some ways as hattrick,but in some segments a really really amazing game and suprises alot.Its free,but if you want,you can buy a premium account which will give you benefits other managers cant have,plus you are supporting the game.You can say whatever you want about it,but im addicted to it,and cant stop playing,even got a premium account.So try it,you want regret it
Still not convinced?Visit the forums at forum.dugout-online.com !
:thumbsup:

Edited by Stefke, 26 February 2007 - 01:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rabbuk

Rabbuk

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

i dont quite understand how to hire coaches i made an offer thne nothing happened?
Rabbuk

[size=7]GO BEARS!

#3 Stefke

Stefke
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

i dont quite understand how to hire coaches i made an offer thne nothing happened?

he will answear after the first major update(after 00.00 GMT+1)
that happens every time-when you hire a player,when you buy him he join after the update,when you offer a contract or a contract extension to someone hell answear after that major update

#4 Rabbuk

Rabbuk

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

no i figured that part out but like no one wants to be my coach
Rabbuk

[size=7]GO BEARS!

#5 Rabbuk

Rabbuk

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:07 PM

if i pm someone with my info will they get me a coach...
Rabbuk

[size=7]GO BEARS!

#6 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 AM

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:21 AM

This game is actually pretty fun, even though I'm not that big a fan of soccer. How do I do matches though? I think I figured out everything else except that.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#7 Stefke

Stefke
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

@rabbuk-make sure you offer them the wage and the sign-on bonus they want
@sterling-if you are in the league,the matches will be played every sunday(and sometimes tuesday).the games are played in real time on a specific date and time
if you have anymore question i suggest you also visit the forums.alot of cool and useful stuff there
forum.dugout-online.com

#8 Stefke

Stefke
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:17 PM

This game is actually pretty fun, even though I'm not that big a fan of soccer. How do I do matches though? I think I figured out everything else except that.

you can also arrange friendlies.you also have matches that are played by your youth team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users