Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected With Spy Sheriff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#16 roben.anderson

roben.anderson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

That didnt help my e-mail issues. Yahoo games is coming up though, which didn't before. The error message I get for my school e-mail is:

JavaScript Error

http://und.nodak.edu/en/mail.html?sid=hQ---yadda yadda yadda with the url---, Line 26

argv is not defined, and for Gmail:

This seems to be taking longer than usual.

If you are using a slow Internet connection, you can wait a bit longer for this page to finish loading, or just use basic HTML view for now.

If you are using your normal Internet connection and you usually get past this loading step without any problems, please refresh this page in your browser. If you continue to have trouble loading your account, please visit the help center for troubleshooting information.

Any ideas? Html view for Gmail worked, so if that can't be resolved (which I hope it can be), it's not a huge deal I suppose. Let me know what I can do, thanks!

I tried my school account with IE (which I hate, it's version 7.0) and it works fine. Same with Gmail.

AND VOILA!!! I FIXED IT!!!! I updated to the newest version of Firefox. It now works. Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it. Now I can sleep a tad bit easier tonight.

Edited by roben.anderson, 26 February 2007 - 11:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 RichieUK

RichieUK

Malware Assassin

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:57 AM

You're welcome :thumbsup:

Since your problem appears to be resolved, this thread will now be closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users