Welcome to BC
by OldTimer and save to your Desktop.
- Double-click on OTMoveIt.exe to launch the program.
- Please copy the file(s)/folder(s) paths listed below - highlight everything in red and press CTRL+C or right-click and choose Copy.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\35204.exe
- Then in OTMoveIt, right-click in the open text box labeled "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" and choose Paste.
- Click the red MoveIt! button.
- The list will be processed and the results for each line will be displayed in the right-hand pane.
- Highlight everything in the Results window, press CTRL+C or right-click, choose Copy, right-click again and Paste it in your next reply.
- Close the program when done.
- Important! If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot your computer in order to finish the move process. If asked to reboot, choose Yes.
Run HijackThis, and press "Do a System Scan Only".
1. When the scan is complete place a check mark next to the following entries:
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Windows installer] C:\winstall.exe
2. After checking these items CLOSE ALL open windows EXCEPT HijackThis and click "Fix Checked." Then, reboot your computer...
When did you download smitfraudfix???? I only ask because its constantly updated??? If its been awhile, please delete smitfraudfix
Edited by sjpritch25, 25 February 2007 - 08:59 PM.