Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is Only One User Affected By Viruses, Or The Whole Computer?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Krazy_Kanuck

Krazy_Kanuck

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:28 PM

Hey, I've got a couple of trojans on my computer, and (LUCKY ME!) Got a robot to just scan my logs/files and tell me what to do. So, I made a new post and decided to ask HUMANS if a trojan affects the whole computer, or just one user?

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 25 February 2007 - 05:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DHCP

DHCP

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

is depends were abouts the trojan/virus is, if it is set to run every time the computer boots it will indeed infect every user download AVG Free then give it a scan or post a HJT log for the others to see and get spybot or adaware n scan your full computer (make sure your on an administrator account)

Edited by DHCP, 25 February 2007 - 04:48 PM.

The One And Only!!!

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,998 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

Krazy, you don't sound appreciative of the expert help you are getting from RichieUK.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 Krazy_Kanuck

Krazy_Kanuck
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2007 - 12:26 PM

No.. i'm glad I'm being helped! I'd rather be helped by anyone then not helped at all, I know the guy's that created/work at this forum have a lot of work, and can't help everyone personally, but I asked him a couple of times, and no awnser, so I just wanted to ask you guy's. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Krazy_Kanuck, 26 February 2007 - 12:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users