Looks like you are dealing with Vundo here as well if desktop did not show in Windows Safe mode.
Do next first so I can have a look..
Download a copy of HJTsetup.exe
and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click HJTsetup.exe to begin installation.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
- Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
- Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
- Continue to follow the prompts from there.
- When HJT opens, click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button.
- When HJT has finished scanning, a window entitled "hijackthis.log" will open - when you close this window the log will be saved into the hijackthis folder.
- Copy and paste this into your next reply.
Edited by miekiemoes, 25 February 2007 - 05:58 AM.