Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webcam?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 newchap

newchap

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:23 AM

My sister had a webcam hooked into my computer a year or so ago.She doesn't remember what make it was it has since been destroyed.Is there a way that i can find the software for and delete it?I don't want to mess with the registry!I'm not even sure if it was deleted properly.Thanks for any help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:50 AM

Go to Add/Remove Progreams via Control Panel and look for any entries you do not recognize. Most popular webcam is Logitech. In any doubt post the program you don't know and I'll look it up for you.

#3 newchap

newchap
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:36 AM

The only listing is for my mouse.That is logitech mouseware 9.79.1.Is there another way i can tell?

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:53 AM

Go through your Add/remove programs and post anything where you are in doubt.

#5 newchap

newchap
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:05 PM

I don't see anything strange in my add & remove.These are disabled in startup.Log_mwx.exe,Regshave,smax4pnp.The reason i'm checking this is i'm going to install ZASS7 and there has been a conflict between the two.Thanks fozzie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users