Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google's Master Plan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Walkman

Walkman

• Banned
  • 1,327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 05:27 AM

Google is the most powerful search engine on earth. Today, billions of users Google for any kind of information. A former students project now rules the world wide web.

In 1997 Larry Page and Surrogate Brain developed the so-called page rank, a complex mathematical algorithm that ranks web sites by their relevance. This ground-breaking invention profoundly transformed access to information. Google rapidly became the first choice for Internet search,.... but this was just the beginning.

Today, Google earns huge profits by dominating online advertising. It's well on the way to becoming the most valuable company on the global market.

But is it just about money?.... These men pursue a great vision.... The Google Master Plan. Any kind of information will be accessible to anybody, controlled by Google itself, with the credo.. "Don't be evil".

New features and products are constantly flying out of the Google Plex, all for FREE. Don't you worry about your privacy? The perfect blend of software and hardware called Google Ware, gives the company more computing power than anyone else. Google stores the entire known web in it's giant database..... and there's more.

Gmail offers several gigabytes of FREE storage,... it's no secret. All your mails, including received mails from your friends... are scant. Google is methodically collecting personal data, in many more ways, using cookies and account information. Merely to offer relevant text ads?

Google can create incredibly detailed dos sea on everyone of us. A former CIA agent, claims that Google is cooperating undercover with the US Government, including the CIA. But appearing to simply want the best for its users, Google has already begun to expand its online domination.... Total Control, and not merely on the web.

Google is conducting research in the fields of Molecular Biology in Genetics. Once, if Google has a file on you, even including your entire genetic data.... every human being becomes completely transparent.

What do you think?
Does Google really worry about our privacy?

=====================================================================

Not everything is laid out on a single page. Research can, and will bring you closer to knowing what you want to know about. Before registering here, I've been doing research on Google and it's practices, mainly because I own quite a bit of domains, and I have many web sites that are listed in the no#1 position on Google... some not. But years and years of research on following the Internet search engine giant has bought about many discoveries.

There are more detailed facts about Google that if you know what to search for, you'll find it. It's a FACT... Google has the most widely available information on the Internet. And that includes you too. Don't believe me?... just do a search, and you'll soon see.

I have officially banned Google as my first option to search for anything. As a matter of fact, I don't use them. Did you know that since Google has the whole internet in it's massive database, there is really no need in using them?... What I mean is that whatever you search for, no matter what search engine.... more than likely, Google is the one responsible for the results. That's why there is no need in using them. I'd rather them try to get what they can from me, from another source, instead of me giving it directly to them.

I've used Google to find information many of you would never believe. And that's all because I've been studying Google since the early '90's. Google holds more information on you than you think, unlike the other mainstream search engines.

The more energy Google gets from people putting in searches, the more powerful it gets. And it's collecting your personal information too. It's logging your ips address, and all information that goes with it. It's logging your searches, and anything else personal about you..... in their database.

I'd bet you never knew that Google has a secret map of the world, and within that map, they have hidden areas of the world that are now classified as hidden/off limits. Download the Google map, and it has identifiable land marks, that are suppose to be hidden from the average person from seeing.

I wonder what's up with that?

Again, do some research, and you'll see. But... if you're comfortable with using what you're using,, just keep using it,,, and soon enough, I personally, will know all I need to know about you.

All of this was approximately 7 years research on search engines, but Google became a sore thumb out of the whole bunch of the thousands of search engines now in our database... why?....... they started showing a pattern, and it's visible to this day.

Compiled from Researchers Findings

Just thought many of you would like to know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:45 AM

I'm not disputing what you say Walkman, but I've tried to Google myself and after about 100 pages I gave up. And I have a .com under my name. I wanted to see if I showed up in case anybody I know and have'nt seen in years went looking for me...

Maybe I just don't count....? :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:15 AM

Dont you think this is well paranoid?

You cant be afraid of everything.

I mean the government has tons of info on you.

What does google have on you other than search info?

Edited by cowsgonemadd3, 24 February 2007 - 11:36 AM.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,835 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:35 PM

All this infomation is stored in a huge nuclear fallout shelter under the grassy knoll of Dealy Plaza.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:55 PM

All this infomation is stored in a huge nuclear fallout shelter under the grassy knoll of Dealy Plaza.

Thats Top Secret Information,Animal.Are you in possession of one of those FBI Laptops that went missing?

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,835 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

:thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users