Please download SDFix
and save it to your desktop.
Double click SDFix.exe
and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%(this is the drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)
. DO NOT use it just yet
.Reboot your computer in SAFE MODE
" using the F8
method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup [but before the Windows icon appears] press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".
Open the SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat
to start the script.
- Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
- It will remove any Trojan Services or Registry Entries found then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
- Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
- When the PC restarts, the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
- Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
- Copy and paste the contents of the results file Report.txt in your next reply.