Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hola

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ataryu

Ataryu

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:39 PM

I don't believe I have introduced myself, but I have posted a few things here. Well...I am getting into becoming a hacker(in programming terms) I have started with python. I also do alot of 3d graphics and web design. My favorite program I use for my 3D renders..or 2d is http://www.blender3d.com/ . For those of you who don't know about it, its a great non-profit open source program that is capable of many things. One of those being to create small games for fun. It doesn't have a very stable engine for games, but its rendering capabilities are amazing. You can get some of the same outputs as high priced software out there on the market....but enough about blender, more about me...haha. I really like these forums :cool: they have great potential....I'm hoping to add much to the community :P Umm...I was kind of bored when I started posting this so bare with me....I'm running windows XP...lol, I would love to get linux running, but I don't have a spare computer, and I'm afraid to partition or w/e you call it because I don't believe I am skilled for that...I would probably screw up my computer, so its to much of a hassle...lol. :flowers: I like to cook :) lol....Umm....I am 14 :thumbsup: hope it doesn't show....:trumpet: hmmm...live in Texas and it sux...Ive been more around 25 schools....30 states.....Caucasian......6'1''....I'm bored so...I'm through :inlove:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:43 PM

Well nice to meet you :thumbsup: Yours posts have been a welcome addition to the site.

Wow you sure have travelled around alot. Though it must be tough to be in all those different places, at least you got to see the country :flowers:

#3 Ataryu

Ataryu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 93 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:57 PM

Eh, whats life with out trouble? Then it would just be boring, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users