Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless Mouse Problems... (windows Xp)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChristaP

ChristaP

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:19 PM

:thumbsup: HELP!!! I just got a new computer with Windows XP with a wireless mouse and keyboard. I have only had it about 2 weeks and now the mouse sticks about every 30 seconds and then I have to push the wireless receiver button. It was working fine, and then I got a dreaded virus. I signed up for Spyware Dr. and it says there are no more infections. BUT, my mouse is still sticking every 30 seconds. Does anyone know how to resolve this! ANY help would be MUCH appreciated!! Thanks :huh: Christa

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 21 February 2007 - 11:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 22 February 2007 - 04:48 AM

Posted Image to BC. To rule out further malware issues please do Microsoft Online test Take the full test Posted Imagecoffee or Posted Image beer and post the results.

Also first check this : start run and type eventvwr and look for red crosses in any of the 3 segments you see there and post them here

#3 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 PM

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

Hi ChristaP,
Perhaps there is something in one of these Micro$oft articles that will help;

The Microsoft Wireless Mouse does not Respond as Expected.
The Wireless Mouse may not Respond or May Respond Intermittently
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users