Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intel Celeron 1.200 Mhz Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xacave

xacave

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:06 AM

Hi, I have no experience with computers, I need more memory in my computer, an Intel Celeron processor with 1.200 MHz and 256 MB. I need at least 512 MB to download my videos from my camcorder. I've already installed a DVD recorder and an USB 2.0 with firmware, but the memory is not enough to do that. I do not if it is possible to upgrade the memory. Does anyone have an idea about it?

Thanks for the support!

Edited by xacave, 18 February 2007 - 11:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:24 PM

You probably are going to have to get at least 512mb of ram then. A stick of 256mb costs under 30$. A good site to use if you don't know what kind of ram you have in your system is crucial.com . They have a scanner program that scans your computer to see how much ram you have and what kind it is. Then they also give you recommendations for more upgrades. hope this helps :thumbsup: .
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 xacave

xacave
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:25 AM

Thanks... I will do that and come back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users