Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Can I Put Burn Iso Files Together?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 unloaded

unloaded

• Members
  • 398 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:14 AM

Hi, I have recently got several separated parts in rar. of iso files that I want to join them up into one and put it into a disc for installing an OS, does anyone know how to do that?

thanks!

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum and added a topic descriptor. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 18 February 2007 - 10:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SilverDogg

SilverDogg

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:04 AM

if is split up into several .rar-files you just unpack them (download winrar if you havent already, rightclick on of the files, and choose "unpack here" or something). then you get an isofile (it will probably look like a rar-file, but its not), and you can burn i.

#3 unloaded

unloaded
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 398 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:57 AM

ok thanks

#4 forkart

forkart

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:51 AM

You can use magiciso to combine multi iso into one dvd iso file. then burn iso file to cd and dvd.
http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-burnwin.htm

#5 unloaded

unloaded
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 398 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:37 AM

thank you alot, but I have done that already with Nero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users