Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sctobrien

sctobrien

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:08 PM

Okay, here's an odd one...

I have a Toshiba Satellite P15-S420 with WMP 11.

Sometimes when I play a song from the library it sounds like it is a warped record.

I also have AVG's free version of virus detector and am wondering if someone can tell me why this does this.

Also, I do have one song I have been trying to rip/add to the library from a cd and every time I do it, it disappears.

Any ideas? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:09 AM

Is it the problem with the same song or with different songs? What you can do try another player to play it with to determin whether WMP is the problem or the song. Download and install Winamp Basic with standard settings and try to play that same song.

How do you try to rip that song, with what software? WMP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users