Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Philip Brampton

Philip Brampton

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 05 January 2005 - 11:27 AM

I may be a little early,but does anybody have any views regarding Microsoft's latest effort.Due i believe to be released tomorrow,to who i don't know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:41 PM

Here you go. :thumbsup:

As posted by: TeMerc: Jan 3 2005, 01:15 PM

Exclusive: Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta Due 6th January, From Neowin
Posted Image

#3 Philip Brampton

Philip Brampton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:52 PM

Yes thankyou i have read all that.
I was just looking for something a little more up to date.I will just have to be patient.

#4 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 AM

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:58 PM

As new as it gets. For now. Once the beta version is released to the public. I'm sure eiether Koan or I will pick up on it and post a report.

Posted by Tom Warren on 03 Jan 2005 - 22:04

Microsoft have just finished distributing an internal Beta 1 escrow build to internal beta testers. "Atlanta" is the code-name for Microsoft's rehashed GIANT Software Anti-Spyware. In a memo internally, the company looks clear to distribute the software this coming Thursday calling it "new, it's fresh, and it's all good".

Encouraging employees to install the Beta is one of the many ways Microsoft tests Beta products internally. It's not clear whether the release this Thursday will be a public beta or a private external beta.

http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=26501&category=main

Edited by scarlett, 05 January 2005 - 01:00 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users