I have tried this and works like a charm.http://www.5starsupport.com/info/outlook-e...s.htm#archiving
If your Outlook Express folders are getting pretty full. Here is how you can empty the folders while saving the valuable message:
1. Run Outlook Express
2. Select the folder you want to save.
3. Click Create Mail and enter a name for your backup in the Subject line.
4. Drag all the messages you want to save from the selected folder into the new mail message.
Note: You can use Ctrl + A to select all the messages. Dragging the messages to the new mail message will attach all the files to the new message.
5. Choose File/Save As
6. Locate a folder for your file and click Save.
* Now, you can double-click your new file to read any of the saved messages.
Once you have saved the messages you can put them on a floppy or CD.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”― Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”