Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sygate Firewall Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noelckc

noelckc

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:10 AM

My firewall is the Sygate v5.6 free one, and theres a problem. The problem is when i use mozilla or IE 7, to access sites such as

hotmail.com, the page simply doesnt load and gives me this mesage

:
The website is too busy to show the webpage

HTTP 408/HTTP 409

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 408 Request Timeout or HTTP 409 Conflict) means that the server took too long to display the page or there were too many people requesting the same webpage.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

imageshack.us-wont upload image, just stays same page
ebay.com.au-wont load

many other sites dont work aswell,

So to bypass this issue, i am forced to click "Allow all" instead of "Normal" on the modes of my firewall, ive tried unblocking and stuff to no help.

Now im scared im prone to attacks as my Firewall is always on "allow all", i have never had this problem, and it has recently occured. Need help on how i can fix this issue please ;D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mommabear

mommabear

• Members
  • 492 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 AM

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:05 AM

You might be able to find some help here.

http://forums.sygate.com/vb/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users