Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need Help With My Ipod Video (30 Gig)!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dirkthejerk

dirkthejerk

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 13 February 2007 - 12:06 AM

OK, I just went to a live WWE (wrestling) show recently, and I took approx. 300 pics, but they wont load into my iPod. I know that in iTunes you have to go to Edit>Preferences>iPod tab, but in preferences, there is no iPod tab. I've tried plugging and unplugging the iPod into my PC, opening and exiting iTunes, but no luck. I have a color screen, and I've looked at numerous sites trying to solve the problem, but no luck. HELP!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 T

T

• Members
  • 305 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:03 PM

First, update your iTunes to the most recent version. Then, you need to have your computer recognize your iPod in iTunes. On the left panel thing you should see iPod, and when you click in there you will get a large color screen with lots of iPod info on it. I believe there is a photos tab on the top of the screen.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users