Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable To Connect

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dcnelo

dcnelo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:44 AM

Hello,

I need help, I have tried to connect to, www.adultfriendfinder.com and keep getting the followin;

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.adultfriendfinder.com. I have tried different setting under tools, however nothing seems to work. I need to access inorder to get into my account.

Any help would be great.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DanC1186

DanC1186

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:07 AM

You need to check browser and firewall settings. This site is potentially hazardous to your computer. Check this out.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/adultfriendfinder.com

I'm copying this from site advisor's report:

"Scam. This site ask you to introduce your photo and information, claming the registration is FREE. Thats UNTRUE!! when you finished to give your data, a Credit card payment form is loaded. You exit the site, but it keep your photo and info and they DISPLAYS it to the internet looking for new clients.

This site trick it users to obtain personal data and photos and make money with it!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users