Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Games

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pinegum

pinegum

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:14 PM

Running Windows XP Home edition.

For years I've been playing Pinochle and Cribbage on the Yahoo game site, (interactive). Tried using my favorite's link to get to the pinochle game room today but nothing loads. Searched around the Yahoo games site and can't seem to find these rooms anymore.

Does anyone know if they just removed them?

The only thing that's happened since I played last, I downloaded M/S Windows Vista upgrade advisor to see if my computer was capable of running Vista. Before I could run the program I had to download a security update for M/S. NET Framework, Version 2.0 (KB917283 & KB926770) Could this be preventing me from access to these game rooms?

Thanks for your help/advice.

Kyle

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pinegum

pinegum
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

[size=4][size=6]

Thanks for your interest but it must have been a YAHOO problem........It's working now.

#3 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 13 February 2007 - 08:20 AM

Thanks for the feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users