Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help, System Restore?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 toppapi

toppapi

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

hi,
i have a AVERATEC 3150 laptop and it will start up to the boot screen "AVERATEC" and then go directly to the "we apologize for the inconvenience, But windows did not start successfully, A recent hardware or software change might caused this" and it gives me choice of safe mode,safe mode with networking or with command prompt. Last known good configuration also will not work what so ever, AS WELL AS NORMAL START UP. I dont have any idea of what to do at all. TO comepletly restore this do i need a disc or is there any certain buttons i can push at start up to do a system recovery? please help!!!!! thank you very much for any advice..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:25 PM

http://www.averatec.com/customercare/faqs....eyword=recovery

If you didn't get the restore disks with the laptop call 1-877-462-3462.

If you have the restore CDs

To run the restore CDs, place the first CD in the combo drive and reboot the laptop. The setup program will automatically load. Read the on-screen instructions and follow the screen prompts. This procedure will erase all of your data, so please attempt to backup your data first.

I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users