Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Few Issues. Need Help Please Please Please.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 deadguy138

deadguy138

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

i had everything working fine again after getting virus help through a hijack this log and thanks to these forums.

then i foolishly tried a new poker room (full tilt)

and things began to go wrong again.

things started freezing up, i had to hardkill it a few times, and then i finally just uninstalled and deleted the folder.

unfortunately in the process, i lost one of my internal hard-drives. it just disappeared. this had happened before, but was fixed (it just reappeared) after the hijack this fixes. now its gone again, and i NEED it.

secondly, firefox has begun behave in a bad way. i lost all my bookmarks and it wont allow me to start re-saving any new ones. nothing happens.

any ideas? especially about the drive?

thanks so much in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RichieUK

RichieUK

Malware Assassin

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 AM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:35 PM

You should have mentioned the 'poker room' problem in your topic in the Hijackthis logs forum.
I suggest you reboot your pc,then post a new Hijackthis log into your topic there:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/80842/was-working-some-problems-are-back-please-help/
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:51 PM

Since the the original poster has posted a new log I will close this thread. If the new log shows clean and issues still exist the original poster may PM any staff member to have this topic reopened.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users