Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iphone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Yehoo911

Yehoo911

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:08 PM

When is the iPhone going to be released?

I've checked apple's website and couldn't find the answer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:29 PM

Was scheduled for January, but changed to possibly June.

Update: Release dates - While announced today, the iPhone will first be available in the US in June, in Europe at the end of the year and in Asia 2008.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:22 PM

Dont expect it to be worth it/come cheap though.

Unless you just like to spend 500-600 on phones for whatever reason people do this ha ha.

#4 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:11 PM

Don't we have enough iCrap right now? :flowers:

And you know that like most phones, it will do everything except make a decent phone call! :thumbsup:

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:37 PM

Yes cell phones have to much on them already.

A cheap 1.3mp camera which would have descent resolution but they have cheap lens so the pics are pathetic on most.

They have 1 phone now by verizon that you can put under water and drop and it wont break. To bad its like 300 bucks.

#6 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:42 PM

I love Apple.

iCan listen to my music with my iPod. iBuy my music from iTunes and iDo about everything with iEverything. iBet that Apple will someday own iT. Now iCan watch my movies whenever iWant to on my video iPod. iLive around my iStuff. iM excited the iPhone is released! iCan call Tom, Bob, and Joe, with my new iPhone. When they come over next time iLl have to show them my new music video iMade.

What iS our world coming to?

Edited by yano, 15 February 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#7 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:24 PM

Love that post Yano...

Hey is it just me or is Apple turning in to M$ with their release dates that get postponed for a friggen year...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users