Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Quick Outlook Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fquinonez

fquinonez

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure if you focus on this area, but thought I would take a chance.

Basically, I am starting to use Outlook to read/manage my AOL email. I've been able to properly configure Outlook to send/receive my AOL email. However, I have not been able to figure out how to transfer my AOL contacts into Outlook.

I've tried the PLAXO option that AOL suggests, but that does not really place all my contacts directly in Outlook and leaves a silly PLAXO toolbar for their contact management service.

Any ideas would be helpfull.

Thank you,
Francisco

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 09 February 2007 - 07:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computer Illiterate

Computer Illiterate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

I would just copy and paste them (ctrl+C, ctrl+v) or even just rewrite them in manually... then again I'm computer illiterate, so I'm really not the best person to answer this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users