Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 98 Error During Start- Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wesburnsco86

wesburnsco86

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:04 PM

Two basic errors during start-up.First one is: RUNDLL32 cause an invalid page fault in module IFSETUP.DLL

Second error after I close the first one is: EXPLORER caused an invalid fault in module NDTAPI.DLL

Then the computer usually dosent even shut down correctly it just will freeze up.
Posted Image
Thanks to SteveAlmighty for my sig

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:05 PM

Searching for those .dll brings up posts dealing with viruses.

Read this: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log, Instructions for receiving help in cleaning your computer

Then post a Hijack This log at this section of the forums: HijackThis Logs and Analysis
I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users